Saturday, January 28, 2012

My Pal


As far as things domestic, since becoming a homeowner, this little guy has been a big help to me on many an occasion. I should say at the outset here, that I am not in any way shape or form a handyman of even the lowest order. A bit of a regret, but one moves on with one's life, and works with what one has.

Not being particularly handy or mechanical, there are nonetheless a few simple things I can manage without assistance. I can change a mean light bulb(and also the filters on the furnace in the basement- yeah, I'm trying to impress you here!), and also unclog a mean sink or toilet.

This latter skill would not be possible without that unsung unclog hero the plunger. So here's to you, pal, for all those fixes to my toilets and sinks. And thanks to you, besides the lightbulb-changing ability, I have an actual domestic skill.

I'm not too shabby at boiling water either..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home