Wednesday, March 18, 2015

To My Severest Critic

I just got a scathing bit of criticism here in Rogerland. Trying not to let it blow my day. Basically it told me that my writing is terrible, that I can't put my ideas together in an interesting way, and really shouldn't write! They said they'd tried to give me a chance, but found nothing redeeming in my stuff.

Also stated was an opinion that some of my comments or views were sexist. Okay, I will give you that. There are a few posts on there which could be considered as such. Not sure I'd put them up again, looking at them now in that light.

To that individual: if you don't like my posts then kindly stay out of my blog! I'm not going to stop writing, although this has made me stop and take a look at what I am writing. 

For now at least, my day is shot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home