Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Changes

I remember laughing at a certain comic strip in the paper(called "Zits" I believe) about a 15-year-old kid who had 3 blog sites: one about his thoughts, a second one with thoughts about his thoughts, and a third with thoughts about his thoughts about his thoughts. Kinda like concentric circles, each digging a hole deeper into the ground.

Boy, I thought. Typical narcissistically self-absorbed teenager.

Actually though, sometimes you just plain need several sites, as you have several different directions. So at this point I continue with this site, which is general rants n' raves. And I have another one devoted to music and issues thereof: http://thebleunote.blogspot.com/ and yet another one devoted to reviews of stuff, so far movies: http://opinionatedtwit.blogspot.com/

My original place for writing was the News page of my "regular" musician site. But the writing started veering off into other areas so I started this one. Then the entries in here started veering back into music. So I had to develop separate "slots" to drop my different ideas into. Hopefully I'll be able to contribute something to each of these different sites on a regular basis. I've done some work on both the other sites listed so they may have something entertaining for you to read.

Stay tuned. More to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home