Friday, August 04, 2006

So- what have you and your tits been doing lately?

I dunno. Sounded like an interesting question. One of those thoughts that just kinda pops in your head, unbidden but far from unwelcome: a weird little visitor, stops in and gives its own little glow, then moves on..


For that matter, I suppose you could really pick any body part: me and my ankles, me and my butt-cheeks. What have you and your butt-cheeks been doing lately? "Well Roger, we've had quite a time! We've had a pretty good one stuffed up there, and .." Anyway, it's Friday night. Embarking on another weekend. A very nice feeling. Another 5 workdays in the books. Well, I had a 'sick day' on Monday, but other than that was there toiling away.


From the looks of this so far, you'll probably think I'm having a "sick day" right now...But, yeah, it's Friday night and I'm enjoying that fact of life. The whole weekend lies ahead.


I've been imbibing a few beers(no!!), which have been the first in a week--last beer was last Saturday night, just one. Somehow never got around to going out and getting any more, and just kinda kept going.


Well right now, I'm going to the refrigerator to get myself another one.



Okay. I'm back. Actually, my beer consumption dwindles to zero anyway come the weekend, so I don't anticipate any major guzzling over the next couple days here. A beer tastes pretty good on this Friday evening. Especially not having had one for a week. Well, moderation in all things. Including moderation.


By the way, what HAVE you and your tits been doing lately?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home