Thursday, January 23, 2014

Back by Popular Demand

Well, it's still the dead of Winter, and I have a few more pictures of this stunning creature, so why the hell not?! Besides, I got more hits with my Jen Selter blog than I'd had in some time. 

Also, whoever tunes in here after seeing my previous blog is gonna half-expect something at least similar(i.e. T & A), and I'd hate to think of them bringing up my site here and then going, "awww mannn" in disappointment. 

I do have other things to blog about, so you can be disappointed(perhaps)next time you tune in here. For now, more pictures--and, you're thinking, less Rog. But one more thing before I leave you to drool over more pictures of this girl:

The 'back' in back by popular demand could actually be taken two ways. It serves as both an adverb and a noun--noun in the sense of "baby got back". So both she and her back(side)have returned by what I'd anticipated as popular demand. Okay, then. More pictures. Enjoy! 

Like I said, the next blog up will be about something else(and thus probably get no hits),but for now we can enjoy the feminine pulchritude of young Miss Butt Beautiful. Aka the selfie superstar. Something to take a bit of the edge off this nastyass Winter. Thank you, Jen Selter, for that. Keep the pictures coming.



 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home