Friday, February 21, 2014

A Public Service Announcement(really!)

I swear--in every day spent on this Earth, there's something new to learn! My lesson for today(at least the one I picked up on)was about the benefits of eating Celery. Now I've been aware of the positive health dividends you get from green leafy vegetables in one's diet, but Celery was one that eluded me. 

Until now.  As far as what's happening in the picture, with the toothbrush being inserted up this guy's rectum(and like it was a pool cue!), this does not engender positive feelings in me. Even if it is gentle massaging strokes, my sphincter has always been an exit only kinda area. Still, the beatific expression on the gentleman's face in the picture makes you want to have what he's having. So perhaps we can view the Jolly Green Midget wielding the toothbrush figuratively, an "as if" player in this scenario. 

Okay, yeah. So Celery is a good thing I guess. It helps provide the rectal relief so sorely needed by so many. The only thing that's inconsistent on this page, though, is that last line: Ribbed(and misspelled as Ribed)for Xtra pleasure. And yes, got the double-entendre there as well: xtra is both a cutesy abbreviation for extra and a cross-reference to the movie rating system, as if the pleasure derived is X-Rated. 

I mean, they are talking about eating the Celery, right? Ingesting it orally..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home