Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Gluten and Comment Free

Well really it's always been gluten-free, as far as that goes. Reading this blog has never been a danger to your system if you have Celiac Disease or just a sensitivity in that area. One thing you never have to worry about here. 

Comments, however, are something that was a feature of this site, along with Roger's other blogsites. Until now, I welcomed them on my sites. They were usually positive, even encouraging. And the only negative feedback I got was at least a somewhat balanced criticism: good job here, Rog, BUT-and then came their complaints. 

And then I got a lollapallooza. The Holy Mother of All negative comments. I'm still reeling from it. Basically you suck from start to finish, and designed to be as hurtful and hateful- or at least as negative- as possible. I don't think I even read it in its entirety, just scanned in horror. And then deleted. Ugh. 

So for at least a short period here, the Roger U Roundly Blog Empire is comment-free. Meaning that only I can post comments on my blogsites. Sorry, but I've gotta do this. No more angry comments, folks. No mas. Life is tough enough..

I suppose if someone really wanted to, they could visit my homesite and post something there, but if the comment were excessively negative, I'd delete it there just as well as here. And again, without bothering to read it. 

Okay! That concludes the serious part of this post. Next time we're back to fun and merriment. I sincerely hope you enjoy your visit here. If not, well, there are a million other blogsites to check out- and I'm sure you'll find one to suit you. Adios.   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home