Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Just My Fuckin' Luck


Of course, my real destiny is not a major babe like Zooey Deschanel(or even a contender babe like the Zooey who works at my favorite pharmacy/convenience store-see previous blog), but a Door Number Three item like this one.

Just kidding. Thank you kindly, I'll wait for a Zooey. Or at least someone less than equadistant on the Zooey/trailertrash continuum. Above pic courtesy(or perhaps discourtesy)of the People of Wal-Mart website. The ground level zero of trailertrash.


Strangely enough, Just My Fuckin' Luck is an actual tune, a musical composition. Supposed to be a nice tune at that. It's in the Woody Herman library, and if I ever hear that band again, I'm going to request it. Well, privately with whatever band member is unfortunate enough to be at hand.


You understand it's not the girth I'm talking about -even though that in itself is a deterrent for me, not being into big women- but rather the lack of couth (for lack of a better word)to wear such a dirtbag-tasteless t-shirt out in public.The only thing more outrageous than this that I've witnessed was a cashier in a local Denny's wearing a t-shirt reading Happiness is a Tight Pussy. I think he even made a comment about the food as we were paying him for it, "I can't believe you ate this shit", or something to that effect.
But I digress. The chick wearing the t-shirt in this picture has every right to live in this world that you and I do. She has a soul, and a divine purpose- a karmic mission to live out in this lifetime. I just hope, in this world, that I'm not standing behind her when her upload is complete..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home