Friday, September 20, 2013

My Titty Toothbrush

This is a present from someone I used to work with. He's still plugging away there(not too much damned longer I hope, for his sake!). As for me, it's been 10 whole weeks since I've flown the coop. Not that long yet but enough so to have experienced that  gee Toto, I guess we're not in Kansas anymore moment. The point at which you realize that you're really gone from there, that you're not just on a vacation due to return. 
 Now living a life much freer of stress but then there was this fun kind of craziness that you'd only have working a stressful job like the one I had. . This stuff helped get through the day,  when you had days you just had to- get through
     But I'm ready now for whatever life has to offer up, since I've got me my titty toothbrush. Here is a nice gallery for ya. 









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home