Saturday, June 20, 2015

I'm Picking Out a Thermos- for YOU!

 Well, not really. Yeah I know, I'm such a jerk, leading you on like that.

But then if I'd given this post a more truthful title- like, say, I'm Not Picking Out a Thermos for you(or perhaps I'm Picking Out a Thermos- but not necessarily for you), you'd be like, "okay, this song isn't about me", and move on. 

So I had to tell a white lie to keep you here- if I haven't lost you already. Really, I am picking out a Thermos for you, but only for your viewing pleasure. When it comes to your perfect Thermos,  I can merely guide you in your quest. Only you will  know what Thermos suits you best. Hopefully you'll find your answers here. 

Picking out a thermos is a tougher job than you'd think, given the wide array of sporty models out there in the Thermos marketplace. Trying to follow a few basic criteria, if possible: 1)vinyl; 2)stripes; 3)a cup built right in. 

I was hard pressed to find one with stripes, but requirements 1 and 3 were handily met. The tough part, really: they're all good! I mean, these Thermoses(or is it Thermi?)cover the waterfront as far as matching your personality and lifestyle. From A to Z. From mild to wild.

 




 
Heads will turn as you show up to your particular social function with one of these handy models.And you can get one with an international flavor as well- such as these nifty Italian and French models.


Or you can enjoy a bit of Carnaby St in your Thermos style. This to me is somehow reminiscent of the old Austin Powers movies. Oh, behave!
As you can see, what I thought of as a simple act of picking out a Thermos is a much bigger job, given the myriad possibilities. Pardon the pun, but if you're going to pick out a Thermos, you'd better take along a lunch!
And there you have it. About as much as I care to write about Thermoses(we never did get that plural, did we?), and I'm sure at least as much as you'd care to read about them- although some of the pictures are cool.

As far as a rectal thermometer, though, you're on your own.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home