Saturday, January 31, 2009

ven der putz shteht

There is an old Yiddish expression that goes something like this: ven der putz shteht, lich der sechel in drerd. Translated, "when the prick stands up, the brains fall to the ground".

Very true. When this happens, somebody else is driving the bus- and all the while hollering, "Use me! Use me!" It's amazing that you'd even get out of the driveway with all this going on, much less reach your destination.

So every so often when I'm on the Internet, the little head gets control and I end up cruising the cybernetic Red Light District- and often enough taking home a new website. This last time it was DivineBreasts.com .

DivineBreasts.com has women with HUGE boobs--according to the Model for Us link, at least an E cup to be considered. That being the primary requirement, often the face going with that stupendous rack is one that could stop a clock. Or the body is of zeppelin proportions.

But there are a few who are relatively petite, aside from their E+cup titties, and also have a pretty(or at least pleasant)face. Or they have just the right amount of chubb. Actually this quality is one I'm beginning to appreciate a bit more- particularly if they seem to enjoy their own bodies.

There are pages and pages of videos, little 30sec to 5+minute things featuring these girls of all shapes and sizes--but all with at least an E cup rack. As a new member, it's quite easy to go a bit nutz with downloading, given the Wal-Mart-like expanse of choices. Aisles and aisles of boobs.

So after my first day as a member, and having downloaded a ton of video clips, I suddenly could download no more. Well, for 24 hours. They have a limit, I don't recall the amount but it's in gigabytes and I exceeded it. A day later, all was back to bizniz and I was free to download a ton more--whatever the little head was dictating that day.

I remember looking in My Documents at all the video clips I'd downloaded on that first day. An embarrassingly voluminous collection . Sort of like a binge drinker looking at all the beer bottles he'd emptied the night before. And I've since gone through them to see which ones I'd just as soon delete. But then the blood starts rushing back there to the putz area and I'm once again incapable of rational judgment. Ven der putz shteht..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home