Sunday, April 12, 2009

Another day, another bite

The woes continue in computer-land. My usual avenues of expression are either blocked entirely or fraught with potholes. Much of the time I have to just back out and re-enter(hmm, that sounds sexual, even though I'm the one getting fucked here), but I'm learning to navigate a bit through these choppy-ass troubled waters.

A nice partly sunny Keester Day. I'm sure somewhere--well really lots of somewheres-- kids are finding Easter eggs and holiday merriment is being had. For me a mild Sunday afternoon with a fucked-up computer but enjoying the day nonetheless.

Seems like most of these 'second tier' holidays like Easter we celebrated on behalf of grandparents, and once they were gone, kinda dwindled to never-get-around-to-it. And on behalf of the kids. With neither in the picture at this juncture it ceases to be a fixture.

There. That sorta worked. So, a quiet day at home for Roger U Roundly. The 'first tier' holidays--Christmas and Thanksgiving--are still celebrated, regardless of the existence of those on either extreme end of the age spectrum. But Easter is often well-spent just enjoying the partly sunny skies. And the partial good humor that comes from a truly moderate day.

Well as days go, a solid C+ or maybe even B-. I try to grade on the curve, as far as that goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home