Thursday, October 14, 2010

Taffi Tuffkrak







Ever heard of her? I wish I had a picture to post. Seems like I heard this name some years ago, and again just recently. She may have been one of those one-hit wonders, the hit being, "Liq m' luv krak, Jack". The band was, let me see- Spaz Attack. Spaz Attack featuring Taffi Tuffkrak.


Well okay, I just made all this stuff up. Just wanted to see what Taffi Tuffkrak would look like in print, and now I know. In person, I imagine some sort of amalgam of Janis Joplin and Wendy O Williams, with maybe a sprinkle of Melissa Etheridge thrown into the mix.

Okay, that was my original vision.. My revised one is more of a Pat Benatar/Avril Lavigne mix- with, yes, still some Melissa Etheridge in there for good measure. And yes of course I'm thinking Spandex. With a name like Tuffkrak, c'mon!

And of course, lotsa attitude. An upper lip permanently curled into a contemptuous sneer. A chick singer I hope I never ever work with. Taffi Tuffkrak, lead singer with Spaz Attack.

Ye gods, what hath I created?!
Actually, upon review here, I'm convinced. Avril Lavigne is Taffi Tuffkrak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home