Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Life Goes On


These are my current medications. Out of the three different eyedrops, I'm down to one- and only have to do my right eye 3x per day now as opposed to 4. Still doing Lorazepam once a day, plus Nadolol and Lisinopril. I saw my Doctor this morning, and he prescribed a slightly higher dosage of this last one, which apparently also contains a diuretic(wonderful- I'll be peeing a bit more now).

The bottle on the right is something I'm allowed to have now, but just one a day, beer or the equivalent. Now this is a medication(beer, that is) I could easily do in a higher dosage some days, but Doctor's orders are Doctor's orders. I'm really trying to tow the line here. Down the road a bit I may pick up some of the fatter Corona bottles(he didn't specify the size of the drink), but for now I'm just having one of the two lonely souls that have been sitting in my refrigerator for what feels like quite awhile.

Well at least things are starting to ease up as far as all these appointments. I go back to my Opthalmologist at the end of next month, and my regular Doctor the month after that. And as far as work, I have two more days and then a small stretch of vacation time- the first full week I've had off since last October.

I'm tired and out of sorts from the past couple months' activities, but for right now am looking forward to a nice hot bath and then one of those Coronas in the fridge- in a glass full of ice of course. Sometimes the simple pleasures are just enough to get you through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home