Sunday, January 29, 2006

Butt Talk

I guess these would fall into the domain of Scwewball Ideas here(and, yes I was speaking just now in Fudd dialect)but I've had a notion recently about some of those Nat'l Public Radio talk shows, particularly the health-oriented ones. If there's a point here, I guess it's that I'd like to see some more specialization there. For instance:

Deltoid Corner- dealing with shoulder-related issues.

4-Star-Genitals -for care of one's nether regions.

Thigh Noon-lunchtime legtalk.

Feet First- devoted to the care of one's pedal extremities, hosted by(forgive me)Dr Paul Bunion. He could actually have kind of a half-lumberjack-half-Podiatrist thing going as well as far as his on-air persona.

Butt Talk- the show that probes anal issues and often expels them from whence they came. A question-and-answer listener call-in as well. "Hello, you're on Butt Talk"..


Well, that's all I've got for now. Lucky you..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home