Saturday, May 26, 2007

Survived another work-week


Well I suppose it wasn't really that gnarly and disgusting, but all the same another work-week to get through. In our busy season where I work, you do go home feeling like you've had this done to you by about everybody in the building. Or at least by the system.

That's the fucking that really pisses you off, the institutional/bureaucratic reaming. You don't have one person to track it back to necessarily(and thus whose tires to slit or whatever manner of vendetta suits you)so your anger becomes diffused. At least mine does.

An oft-asked question in life, is or should be: is the fuckin' I'm getting worth the fucking I'm gettin'?

Sounds logical enough to me at any rate, at this particular point in time. So, another week gotten through, and without too much of my ass being chewed off(or otherwise abused) in the process. Speaking figuratively of course..

A joyous weekend to whoever reads this blogstuff. May the sun shine someplace--geographically speaking. It sure ain't shining here. Still, time away from work, problems, all that. Just me and the 2 four-legged inhabitants right now and we're fine. We'd be finer with some sunshine, but okay. Damn, how come I gotta wait all week for these two(in this case three)days?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home