Friday, October 15, 2010

Roger U Roundly: Paragon of Virtue




This is the eighth day of my eleven-day stretch of vacation. Most all my vacations follow the same basic pattern: two or three days feeling numb, then a 'ground level zero' relaxation kicking in(didn't get that this time)followed by a period of industry, more sloth and then a flurry of some kind at the end.


We are currently in the 'period of industry' phase of things. I changed the air filters for the furnace(what with Old Man Winter around the corner), changed the sheets on my bed, took out the trash, and did much cleaning up to and including the major transformation you see in the pictures.


My sleeping hours are all outa whack this time out, which is probably why I haven't had the sahaj samadhi experience of waking up on that third or fourth day feeling all those tensions lifted away. Maybe I've just got more tension to lift away this time.


Three more days. And the house is getting cleaner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home