Thursday, June 09, 2011

The Twin Cities of Normal and insane


Some years back, a friend told me about one of his crazy clients who had left his grocery store job because he was getting subliminal messages about the grapes. Now this being second-hand information, I don't know the point of origin of these communications, whether it was other produce items(say, the mangoes- I hear they can be a bit twitchy)or perhaps another psychic vector to which this person is attached, but he was definitely getting the vibe on those grapes.

I don't mean to make light of this poor guy's dilemma. This stuff obviously caused him a great deal of psychic distress, being all too real to him. We all have our demons. There are days when I feel I myself should get a room in the Hoo-hah Hotel.

Case in point: this is my view from the throne in the upstairs bathroom. Now is it just me, or is there something going on here between the space heater and my tennis shoes? It sure looks like there's talking going on. I think they stop the minute I come in there. My brother used to record the activities of his pets in their house while the humans were out, and said it was quite entertaining. I'm sure between them, my dog and cats kick up their heels a bit in my absence. Add to that the space heater and tennis shoes, though I'm not sure the two entities interact.

Kinda makes life one big Flintstones cartoon, with the anthropomorphic appliances(all talking- just like the animals), though I don't know if that extended to fruits and vegetables. Even on the Flintstones, that's pretty "out there".

I have no idea where I was going with all this. That's my view from the upstairs throne though. Hope the grapes guy got some help all around. I guess, from my view it's easy to see how someone could enter that world. A distinct but fine line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home