Sunday, November 04, 2012

Simple John Stoopidhead

That's about my frame of mind right now. Can't do a Sudoku puzzle to save my life(at least not the two I just attempted), can't think my way out of a paper bag..

Actually, in my "torpor", I don't really care. Some times fog is nice. And some times it's almost necessary. This is my second day of vacation, so I'm still in my decompression period, still shaking off the tensions of work. 
 It's a beautiful day out there, and a nice day in here as well, fog notwithstanding. Well, really, what's experienced as "fog" is actually a deep-body sigh of relief being free(however briefly) from the rigors of daygig. It's like you're sleeping off the last six months, or however long it's been since your last break. 
   Vacation. I thought it'd never get here, but here we are. As long as it's on the map(i.e. a point in time)we'll always get to that here eventually. Other here's loom in the distance, and they'll get here when they get here, but for now I'm in this here. Vacation. Ahhhh....  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home