Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Resuming Transmission

A bit late in the evening, but shit happens when it happens. If it happens. Should it happen.

More bloggage to follow. Feels about like time(make that tiime as originallly typed--actually there is a Kiick Street, though I don't remember the town).

So much for surrealistic spelling. Or Aaron Spelling for that matter. My brother and I once figured up a Processed Food/Processed TV Show Producer analogy, and for Aaron Spelling we figured Banquet Fried Chicken. For Jack Webb, Macaroni n' Cheese. I don't remember what if anything we had for Sherwood Schwartz, but he'd definitely be included.

Maybe these blogs work better(for me at any rate)on more of an extemporaneous, stream-of-unconsciousness basis. Rather than trying to drum up any particular theme as such. Let the theme happen, if you're going to get one.

So I guess if there is any theme to all this, it's just this: I'm back.

Roger U Roundly is resuming transmission. And on its- shall we say- unique- wavelength. You have to turn your computer(as well as your psyche)in a certain way to pick it up.

More to follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home